Terms of Service
(THE "SITE", OR "SERVICE"), OR BY PURCHASING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE, or by purchasing products over the phone, or by continuing to accept the services you have purchased, you are agreeing to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ARE concluding a legally binding contract WITH REPCHECKR (THE "AGREEMENT"). THIS AGREEMENT DEFINES THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN REPCHECKR AND YOU ("YOU", "YOUR", THE "USER"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU", "YOUR" OR "CLIENT" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE REPCHECKR.COM SITE OR SERVICES.
WE MAY AMEND OR TERMINATE ANY TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND SUCH AMENDMENT OR TERMINATION WILL BE EFFECTIVE AT THE TIME WE POST THE REVISED TERMS ON THE SITE. YOU CAN DETERMINE WHEN THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST REVISED BY REFERRING TO THE "LAST UPDATED" STATEMENT AT THE TOP OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES AFTER WE HAVE POSTED REVISED TERMS SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH REVISED TERMS. NO AMENDMENT TO OR MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY OUR DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR POSTED TO THE SITE BY OUR DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
Description of Service
The Company provides an online service at http://repcheckr.com
which manages the automatic process of checking a company name, brand name, websiter, or a personal name for 3rd party reviews. The Company composes information from sources that are available to everyone online. The company accepts no liability for the content composed, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
Despite the fact that we always try to maintain the most accurate information, the Website reports may be not always accurate, because of automated population and scoring. You use it to "dig" the information from the Internet, and it's your own responsibility to verify the achieved results.
Usage of Service
User will not use the Company service for any purpose that is illegal, infringing, obscene, abusive, or in any offensive manner. User is legally responsible for any claims resulting from User's access to and use of Company service and it indemnifies and will hold Company harmless from and against any and all claims arising there from.
Under no circumstance can Users divulge, record, or abuse any information pertaining to web sites found in our inventory, including but not limited to URLs, descriptions, and images.
When user posts his/her content at RepCheckr, he/she grant the copyright to RepCheckr.
Personal Name Reports
The site pages assigned to personal names represent the search results for the human, non-unique names. The site pages are not assigned to any particular persons. Such search results may belong to different person. It's your responsibility to verify a person you search before making your decision.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The service is provided by the Company on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Company shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Company disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If You are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content hosted on this Website infringes Your copyrights, You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing Us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at our Website;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to contact You, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (v) A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (including but not limited to Section 107 of the Copyright Act); and
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications of claimed infringement should be sent to: email@example.com
In sending such a notice, You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, Your DMCA notice may not be valid. You also acknowledge that under 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing in a DMCA notice may be subject to liability.
Counter-notification/Notification of Non-infringement
If You believe that material You have posted to RepCheckr was removed or had access to it disabled due to either a mistake or misrepresentation regarding its copyright status (e.g., a non-infringing use was mistakenly accused of infringement), You may send a counter-notification to Us requesting that the material be reinstated. Such a notification must include:
Limitation of Liability
- (i) Your physical or electronic signature;
- (ii) Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- (iii) A statement that You have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content (e.g., the use was a fair use); and
- (iv) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Helsinki, Finland, and a statement that You will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
As per the DMCA, if a counter-notification is received by our Copyright Agent, We may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against RepCheckr or You and notifies Us of such, We will have the discretion to restore the contested content within 10 to 14 business days.
COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the User. Company shall not be liable to User or any third party should Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.